Rough Times Felt Everywhere

I know I haven't posted in a VERY long time, but it has been hard to motivate myself between the economy, foreclosures (we're just barely hanging on to our wonderful house) and my husband's deteriorating health (and he's only 50).

With his surgery last year, his health has not improved -- only gotten worse. The surgery has caused paralysis in his feet and loss of feeling from the waist down and he still has weakness in his legs! This has caused him to work less and less, with less and less money each month to help us meet our bills. I've been anxious and depressed, so this wonderful blog has suffered.

But now I'm resolved to pick up the pieces of my life and go on. My husband and I will work together to get through his health issues and I'll pull myself together and get back to the things I love.

Comments

Popular Posts