Life with Cats, Part I

I live with cats. Oh, I've lived with dogs, too, but cats and I have a special affinity to one another. If I were into the "furries" movement, I would probably be a cat, maybe not a domestic cat, but a member of the feline family. At this moment, I enjoy the company of six cats. They are not always happy living with each other, but I think they realize that "living together" is a temporary situation. Once my 2 sons move out on their own, we'll lose 4 of the cats (each boy has 2). Having 6 cats has brought some interesting, sometimes nerve-wracking moments in our household. But, for the most part, it has been one comedic episode after another. Who needs television sitcoms when you have 6 independent-minded, strong-willed cats living with you. Nothing can beat it!

Popular Posts